Wednesday, October 10, 2012

KCWC Day 2:

One sick baby,
One kid home on fall break,
One batch of peanut butter chocolate surprise cookies,
and a bunch of sewing.

With a sick Miss N nestled in on the most comfortable chair in the house with her “b” and bear, I took full advantage of the fact that she would not feel like playing wide open with mommy.








I set the ten year old up in the kitchen to make peanut butter cookies that he chose to wrap around chocolate chips…YUM YUM YUM.











Off the my sewing room I went!


Finished up the Oliver + S tops I started yesterday, put together a pair of green twill pants and even stitched out a holiday t-shirt for Miss. N




I am so surprised as to how much I can get done when everything is cut out, marked and in order…

Next on my list a yellow and gray dress using the Children’s corner Rose pattern…





FUN FUN FUN

No comments:

Post a Comment